Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A touch of COLOR!

My bathroom has always been the same colors...beige, cream, and burgundy.  My mom found these fabulous turquoise towels, and was nice enough to get them for me.  So....the bathroom has been in a bit of a remix this week.  I had this old bench that I was going to throw out.  But, my counter looked so empty with nothing under it.  




I thought if I trimmed of the tassel and recovered it, I could make it work.  The girls and I headed to the fabric store yesterday and I found this fabric on sale half price.  My sweet five-year-old "helped" me while the baby was napping, and this is what we got.


Go me and a staple gun!  I'm pretty impressed, and no one got hurt!  I'll show finished pics of the bathroom when I get them.  The light comes in from the window in this crazy way that makes it impossible to get a good pic in the daytime. Isn't it crazy how a little color can make someone so happy? 

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment