Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Show Us Your Foyer

I'm linking up with Kelly at Kelly's Korner this week for her Show Us Your Life series.  This week, it's Show Us Your Foyer.  My front door opens to our living/dining room, so there's not really much of a foyer.  There is a little alcove beside the coat closet, though. This is what I've done with it.


Funny how I think I like the way things look until I take a picture of it.  This needs some more work!  I love the family rules, though. 




I also love this table.  My mom found it at an antique mall.  She sanded, painted, and distressed it for me.  I can't wait to see what everyone else has to get new ideas for mine!

Carie

3 comments:

  1. I love your table. I have been looking for one that size. I linked up too - great ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by for a visit from Kelly's Korner today.
    You have a wonderful entryway. Your mother did a terrific job on the table. It's lovely. The family rules sign and the lamp are my favorites.
    I really enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your table.

    As you can tell, I'm slowly catching up on my SUYL reading :)

    ReplyDelete