Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Too hot for anything else

It's just miserable outside.  My husband recently asked my why anyone would choose to live in this part of the country.  We're not sure why Hawaii and California aren't more overloaded than they are.  In my opinion, it was too hot to even go to the pool.  My kiddos didn't agree with me.  Kennedy was not in the greatest of moods, so she doesn't look overly happy in any of these pics.  I still think she's too darn cute, though. 


This is what she does....she walks back and forth along the edge of the pool.  This pool is great for little kids...the deepest it gets is 1ft, 6" before the rope where the slides are.  It's a huge area to play in.  


There she goes.


She does take "sit" breaks as well.


Kayt is my "brown bear".  She LOVES the water.  She's not the greatest swimmer yet.  We're working on it.  We're going to dive, pun intended, back into swimming lessons next year.


She thinks she's so brave when she goes under the mushroom.  Kennedy wont go near it because it's really loud with all the water falling down.  


I'm pretty sure the kids are setting up a club in there.  What are you doing on these hot, miserable days?

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment